Why Buy from Cumberland Cycles?
- Our Bicycle experts can help you choose a bike from our
shop that suits you.
- + Our staff will explain the difference between bicycle
- + You can come into our showroom to see the range in
- + You can sit on, and test ride your choice in a real
life test ride
- + Cumberland Cycles believe correct assembly by an
experienced bike mechanic does matter for your cycling
safety and enjoyment
- + Our Bicycle experts believe extra quality in your bike
is important for its durability and cycling performance
- + Cumberland Cycles give FREE after purchase check on
your bicycle in 8 to 12 weeks
- + Cumberland Cycles offer a real Guarantee that can be
backed up - fast
- + Cumberland Cycles service or repair your bicycle or
electric bike with compatible quality parts
- + Cumberland Cycles will care / repair for your bike in
= You benefit from our bicycle experience.
BE AWARE! We are seeing bikes purchased ‘online’,
and from some mass merchants, which have incompatible parts.
The quality is often being grossly exaggerated. The assembly
required is more than claimed, and there is no effective
guarantee available to the purchaser. Compatible replacement
spare parts are often not available. YOU will be
responsible for the quality of assembly if it results in
injury. Supplying bikes unassembled can be an offence under
the Trade Practices Act. The cheap bikes we often see are just
that – lower grade bikes.
We hope that this will help
you make a better informed decision.
468 Goodwood Road
Cumberland Park, Adelaide
South Australia, 5041
Parking and Entrance at Rear of Shop
Tel: (08) 8271 6550
Mon - Fri 9am-5.30pm
Sat - 9am-3pm
Closed over long weekends
Bicycle Shop Adelaide, Bike Repairs, Electric Bikes, Accessories, Adelaide